REGISTER FOR ALL OF FRIDAY’S BDS LINEUP
Sample Daily Agenda Includes*:
- V.I.P. Program (9:30-9:45AM) | An introduction to The Voluntary Insurance Program by Marc Jacobson & Associates, to include Medical Coverage, Life Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance and Retirement Planning.
- Managing the Legalities of the Home Sale Process (9:45-10:45AM) | Coldwell Banker’s in-house Legal Counsel shares valuable insights and best practices for working with Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Through a series of interesting, real life scenarios you will develop an increased understanding of how to properly facilitate the legal aspects of each transaction.
- Home Partners of America: Lease with Right to Purchase Program (10:45AM-12:00PM) | Turn rental leads into buy-side sales!
- Working Lunch with Guaranteed Rate Affinity (12:00-12:45PM) | A joint venture between Guaranteed Rate and Realogy expanding on the team approach. GRA serves as a key player in the NRT/CBRB value circle.
- Social Media for Realtors (12:45-1:15PM) | An introduction to the 5 major social media platforms and how to begin building your business page on Facebook. ~HANDS ON~
- intouch Part III: Maximizing the Impact of Your intouch Website (1:15-2:15PM) | An intermediate course on the CRM and Marketing platform, intouch. Add videos, images and other media to your personal intouch webpage. (intouch Part I: Getting Started is offered on Tuesday; and intouch Part II: CRM and Marketing is offered on Wednesday) ~HANDS ON~
- intouch Part IV: Managing and Uploading Contacts (2:45-3:15PM)| Individualized guidance to get your personal contacts loaded into the intouch CRM
*Schedule subject to change
Attendees may register for the full day, or specific session(s). If you would like to attend a specific session, please indicate which one in the comments of the RSVP below. Please only use a Coldwell Banker CBExchange email address to register.